Study in Mongolia

Type “S” visa is applied to foreign citizen or stateless person visiting Mongolia for the purposes of studying, retraining, internship, research irrespective of his/her passport type.

“S” visa  allows foreign visitors to study in Mongolia.

“S” visa is issued by arrangement with the Citizenship and Migration General Authority of Mongolia (CMGA) in Ulaanbaatar. The universities or institutes of the applicants in Mongolia should arrange and assist with contacting the CMGA. In order to get student visa, an applicants should have the following documents.

  1. An official letter of the Ministry of Science and Education of Mongolia that accept to study in Mongolia,
  2. the official letter from inviting universities or institutions,
  3. the registration certificate of the educational institutions,
  4. and a copy of passport of the applicant